- One has an opportunity to cultivate a savings culture and continuously save without interruptions.
- We have affordable credit products through one’s deposits with low-interest rates.
- We facilitate different education seminars based on members’ needs.
- Insurance Benefits
- Inpatient cover of up to Ksh 150,000 per year – One must have been an active member and have fully paid up the share capital (4,000kes) for the last six (6) months to qualify. Inpatient covers inclusive of children below 18years who are members of Huruma Junior account at no cost.
- Maternity cover of up to Ksh 20,000 – One must have been an active member for at least two (2) years to qualify.
- Bursary fund of Ksh 25,000 per child per term – This is for secondary education for Huruma junior holders who have been active members for the last two (2) years prior to application.
- Last expense cover of Ksh 100,000 – Must be a shareholder unless death caused by an accident. This is paid to the next of kin upon the presentation of death notification documents to the office.
- Attractive dividend on one’s savings at the end of every financial year.
- One is able to acquire land on installments to a maximum of three (3) years.
- Collaterals on motor vehicles can be used as security on loan application 50% of the loan value on a motor vehicle, not more than 10 years. Active account 1 year.
- Guarantors’ incentives
- Entitlements to an optional life cover of one million shillings with illness cover of up to kes 300,000 upon annual premium payment. Currently, the annual premium is kes 7,900
- Above all, you will be served by competent staff members and the Board of Directors who are always ready to listen to you.
- Mzalendo bora – Enjoy free medical cover of kes 100,000
- This covers all children 0-18 years. All elderly from the age of 75 years and above who have been Sacco members for 5 years with a maximum last expense of kes. 100,000
- Admission of the elderly is restricted to 70 years and below.
This is for any person aged 18 yrs and above of any nationality
To open an account you need
- An ID copy and one passport size photo
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate
- Application fee and Bylaws Ksh 1,500
- Minimum Share Capital of Ksh 4,000 (200 shares) and a maximum of Ksh 50,000 (2,500 shares).
- Minimum monthly deposit of Ksh 1,350
- Membership card Ksh 1000
- Insurance fund of Ksh 300 per month inclusive of dependents under Huruma Junior Account.
- Maintenance fee of Ksh 50 per month
Huruma Junior Account
- This is for persons under the age of 18 years of any nationality whose parent/guardian is a member of Verona Huruma SaccoTo open an account you require
- Identification documents e.g. Birth certificate, Baptismal card, or Birth notification
- Application fee kes. 700
- One passport size photo
- A minimum monthly contribution of kes. 550
- The membership card is kes. 200
- Maintenance fee of kes.50 per month.
Corporate / Chama Membership
This is for Registered, unregistered welfare associations and self-help groups
- The minimum share capital of Ksh 4,000 (200 shares) and a maximum of Ksh 50,000 (2,500 shares)
- Application fee and by-laws Ksh 2,500
- Minimum monthly deposit of Ksh 4,050
- Membership card Ksh 200
- ID copies and one passport size photo of each official
- Copy of KRA PIN for the officials/ group KRA PIN if registered.
- Recent minutes confirming the election of the officials and agreed to open an account with us
- List of all members, contacts, and id numbers
- Formation guidelines/ constitution
- Maintenance fee of Ksh 50 per month
Physical Address: Caxton house, Standard street ,opposite Bruce House
Tel: +254 727 411269
Physical Address: Bonisusa house.
Next to KCB BANK, Opposite AP Training College
Tel: +254 719 577 339
Physical Address: Holy Trinity Kariobangi Catholic Parish, Kamunde road, off outering road,
Tel: +254 724 933 760
- Mon : Fri 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Saturday: 8.00 AM – 1.00 PM